j d
josephine donohoe

2 years ago
Hi there ,
Can anyone give me the correct name for the tool which will punch holes when I want to design my own punchcard pattern.  I have been looking at suppliers sites and get lots of answers about punchcards but not the actual tool. 
I have been using a leather pucher but it is very difficult and the holes are not perfect...will this wreck my machine...I am afraid to try it out!
I live in Ireland...does anyone know where in Europe I could get one.
Many thanks for all your help and support during 2021, especially you Sue and best wished for 2022.
Jo Donohoe
J B
Jenny M Benson

2 years ago
The Brother one is item KA-451 but they are called various things like "knitting machine punch" or "knitting machine hole puncher".   There are a couple for sale on eBay UK at the moment.

Jenny
j d
josephine donohoe

2 years ago
Thank you
K F
Kathleen Fraser

2 years ago
Hi Josephine,
I bought one from Amazon a few months ago.  It came from China - the company name is DianBingShan.  it has the little pin for the punch card and seems to work well. It was not expensive.  It did take a while to arrive. I hope this product link to Amazon helps.
Kathleen

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B093PRDWZR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
j d
josephine donohoe

2 years ago
Thank you for the help. I found one on ebay and ordered it.
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC