L P
Lora Price

5 years ago
Does anyone have trouble with full needle rib on their brother bulky?   It is really hard to push the carriage.  I mean REALLY hard.  I have to stand up and use both hands, even then, I might have to take the carriages off because I might not make it.  I've tried every tension from 1 to 10 (or 8 on the ribber), I've tried thinner thread, Bernat Baby wouldn't knit, Tamm 3 ply would, but kept dropping stitches, and the fabric was not exactly what you want for a piece of knit fabric.  I've cleaned, I've oiled, I've tried different threads and tensions and stitches.  Fisherman's rib is out, too.  I'm stuck.  Any suggestions anybody?
J M
Jennifer Malia

5 years ago
i've had issues with my brother ribber as of late too, i was trying to do a full rib.  no luck. maybe someone will have an answer for us. mine just stops like its banging into something - can't figure it out 
N M
Nancy Mangeri

5 years ago
Could be  a needle butt too far forward - between the marked positions on the needle bed- and the carriage is hitting it and stopping.  Check also for a bent needle. Hope this helps.
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC