C M
Cindy Minota

5 years ago
I am a hand knitter and wanted to add machine knitting to my skill set so I could cruise through the plain areas to be able to knit more of the 'fancy' stuff!  This is my latest sweater (Plymouth Yarns Top #2321) which I reversed from top down to bottom up and then knit the sleeves on the LK150 and joining them at the yoke.
The interesting part was to match my hand knitting gauge exactly and with only a few tries, I nailed it!
This is the third sweater I have made in the last few months that have had the sleeves done this way.
I am able to knit more and I have also learned so much more than 'plain' knitting on the machine!
1213182108a.jpg 
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
Hurrah Cindy!
You get it!  Combining the 2 gives you the best of both worlds!  Your cabling  work is beautiful!
Sue
L L
Lucinda Lai

5 years ago
This looks fabulous Cindy! I, too, am a hand knitter yet isn't it great to combine both.  I use my LK-150 for stockinette stitch.
K C
Kelly Cofield

5 years ago
I Have to try it. The cables looks great!
E C
Eebie Cheshire

5 years ago
Its beautiful so I looked it up on ravelry...I think the correct # is 3231 if anyone else wants to give it a try. 
https://www.plymouthyarn.com/yarn/cammello-merino-item-599#3231
C M
Cindy Minota

5 years ago
0401191641a.jpg  Berroco's Marley free pattern knit on my LK150!
C M
Cindy Minota

5 years ago
0327190756a.jpg Nera from the new Estiva Pamphlet from Berroco knit on my LK150. 
Lion Brand Cotton Blend Yarn.

S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
Cindy,
You are hitting it out of the park!  I'm so proud of you! Ã°Å¸ËœÂðŸ™Œ
L M
Laurel Murphy

5 years ago
Yip Yip Hooray!! and a 21 gun salute too!  Good for you to use the machine for what it's good for, and hand knitting for what it is good at.  That is the combination that encourages all of us to knit more and with more satisfaction.
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC